Tuesday, February 1, 2011

We Have a Winner!

Emily chose our winner with Custom Random Number Generator.
Congratulations, Sherry from Neena and Papa's House!
Check out her blog when you have a minute.
Sherry and her husband are empty-nesters.
She loves her grandchildren as evidenced by her blog title.
She celebrated the Advent season with her grandblessings by using the Jesse tree.
Sherry also hosted a cookie exchange in her home this Christmas and over 50 people came.
Best of all, she has a heart for God and His people.
Leave her a comment or friend her while you are visiting.

1 comment:

Sherry Sherron said...

Wow! This is exciting. My "rural" high speed internet is not always high speed and some days doesn't work at all. Yesterday was one of those days. So glad I didn't miss it totally. Thank you so much for the kind words and the gift. I know I'm always a "winner" but very rarely "win" anything. This made my day. I love your blog and always look forward to the encouraging things you post. Thanks again!!