Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Blessing Mix


Prayers go up and the blessings come down. ~Yiddish Proverb



I love being with this sweet girl--probably because I just love this sweet girl. If you ask her, she'll tell you, "I'm Auntie's Angel." Who knew it would be so much fun making the Blessing Mix. The idea comes from Christmas.Organized Home. Cynthia has so many ideas you can spend hours on her blog. 



If you listen close enough to the video you may hear Landon giggling in the background. I think Pawpaw, Mawmaw and Mama were laughing, too.

Here's a link to take you to the topper for the bags.On the back of the topper the ingredient list and their meanings are printed for you.



I hope you have as much fun as we had making Thanksgiving Blessing Mix. Add a little note of thanks for those you bless with the snack.

~Scroll down for video~

7 comments:

June said...

Hi Emily, this video is so dear. What a wonderful idea for a mix.
I wanted to leave a thank you for Pamela. Thank you so much for your beautiful message to me on my last post.
You have a lovely blog here.
blessings to you...

Kim M. said...

You have me smiling and chuckling. What a great idea and a cute little helper!

René said...

What a sweet idea. Love those cute little bag toppers.

-Rene

Kayla said...

This is sooooo cute-great idea and she is hilarious ;)

Esther Asbury said...

Looks yummy, and I agree -- very cute helper!

oneordinaryday said...

What a great way to get kiddos into the kitchen to make a treat to share with others. This would be just great to send to school too.

I also wanted to thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. It's great to hear from you.
~ Michelle

Unknown said...

Oh goodness that Morgan is a stitch, Pam! I laughed out loud when she stuck that Kiss in her mouth! You'd think Melanie never fed the poor dear the way she's stuffing it all in.

Not that I blame her! :)