Thursday, August 18, 2011

I've Been Sheltered!

I was so surprised when Bizzy from Bizzy Bakes wrote to tell me I was featured on her blog.  She featured Caffeine for the Spirit.  As a thank you to her, I'm giving you another caffeine recipe!  Melanie serves this each year on Ethan's birthday -- for the adults!

Boil 1 1/2 quarts of water
Stir in and dissolve:
1/4 cup of instant coffee
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of Nesquik

Refrigerate for at least 4 hours

30 minutes before serving remove from fridge and scoop into drink:
1/2 gallon vanilla and 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream

Stir until most of ice cream is mixed with drink ...add whip topping






Linked to:


7 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

This sounds so yummy! I like all the ingredients....

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

I have a similiar recipe that we call "Coffee Punch." Oh, I can only make it for company . . . it is too delicious and irresitable.

Glad your sweet blog was featured.

Fondly,
Glenda

a joyful noise said...

I had to save this one - sounds delicious!!

amanda said...

This sounds sinfully delicious! :)

Aliene said...

Sound so good. Glad, also, that your blog was featured.

Chef in Training said...

yum! sounds great! I found your blog through a link party and I love it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would come check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks so much!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Pamela :)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comments :)

Loving your blog too, and that recipe sounds yum!

hugs

xxalisonxx