Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Vacation of Sorts

The Sheltering Tree is taking a vacation until June 1st.  My Sunday posts will be written, but Share the Shelter and Gifting Books will return in June. Robert Orben said, "A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in." That's sounds amazing (although I feel quite certain I'd be bored before one day was up) but I do have travel, guests and a June 1st deadline for a large writing project scheduled. I'll be around to visit you all as time permits.  


      Joyfully,





7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like you have a "busy" vacation planned :)

I pray for your refreshment and encouragement through your visitors & the completion of your writing project.

I'll miss you, Pamela.

Denise said...

Enjoy your blogging break.

Just Be Real said...

Enjoy Pam....

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Everyone needs a rest... have a good one and feel the peace of Gods love wash over you. xx

Brenda said...

Enjoy the vacation Pamela, God bless

Sharon said...

Enjoy your "vacation". I hope you are able to get to the other things you want to do. My post this past Friday is one you might enjoy, so I thought I'd be one of those annoying commenters and post a link. Hope that's ok. I called it "Do You Have a Burden?" http://www.aroundthetable.flemings.in/2013/05/do-you-have-burden.html

Annesphamily said...

Enjoy that vacation time! It is well deserved!