Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ramblings and March's Free Printable


Ah, March! We know thou art kind-hearted, in spite of ugly looks and threats, and out of sight, art nursing April's violets!  ~Helen Hunt Jackson


March is just around the corner. Does it seem unbelievable that two months of 2015 have almost disappeared?  I admit, with negative 20-degree wind chills, March 20th can't come too soon for me.

It's usually the bright and cheerful daffodils that herald Spring. I find my spirits lifting when I spy the first one trumpet its way through the soil. 


Sue's Valentine's Day Dinner Carrots

How are you doing on your One Word? The worksheet is helping me stay focused.  I hope it's worked for you, too. The March worksheet is linked so you can start planning.




March Worksheet




One goal a friend and I are working towards is to read the Gospels in forty days. It's not difficult (only 2-3 chapters a day), and I've enjoyed our discussions and translation comparisons. Sue found the plan on Margaret Feinberg's website.


Imagine spending the next 40 days drinking in the teachings of Jesus, watching his jaw-dropping miracles unfold, and falling more in love with God with each turning page. ~Margaret Feinberg


Thank you all for patience as I dig out from winter's chill and spring my way back to blogging. 





3 comments:

SuzyQ said...

How do I get the worksheets? I was denied access. .
I am working on my word. We will see how it goes! Decreasing is NOT an easy thing to do!
And the carrots were good, weren't they!

Margaret Feinberg said...

Pamela, I am so thrilled you are joining us for the Gospel #LentChallenge. Can't wait to hear what God reveals to you during this Lenten season.

SuzyQ said...

Margaret,
God is already showing me things! Pam and I are doing this together, and it is so enlightening to bounce our thoughts off each other! We both LOVE you!
Sue